Heritage Loves Children!
When children are baptized in the Presbyterian Church, the congregation vows to help the parents raise the child in the Faith. At Heritage, we take this vow to heart! Children are an integral part of our congregation and are nurtured, supported and loved by all who attend our church.
Some formal ways that we help to support and nurture our children include:
- Child care is available during Worship time for infants through age 4
- A Children's Message is part of most Worship Services
- Sunday School / Children's Church is taught weekly (save some special occasions)
- for Children 5 years through Junior High School
- children begin church with their families in Worship then participate in the Children's Message
- Sunday School starts right after the Children's Message through the end of the Service
- Classes for Pre-K/Kindergarten, Early Grade School and Upper Grade School
- Heritage has a Safe Church Policy, with specific processes & procedures for protecting our Children, including background checks for all regularly scheduled Sunday School Teachers
- Vacation Bible School is offered during the Summer
- Youth Group for Junior / Senior High Schoolers meets Monthly!